Richard is a veteran at the game and has one of the most enviable FPL records out there, notching 7 top 10ks, 2 top 500s and never finishing outside the top 33k in every single one of his 13 seasons.
This article is looking to take a 'longer-term' view of the approach and strategy to achieve success in an FPL season. The aim is to give members some perspective on the upcoming period of games and relate this to their own team's position. I will look to share my strategy as we move through the Autumn sectors where International breaks, wildcard timing and fixture turns all come into play.
Gain access for just £1
What do members get access to?
- OPTA Data (NEW).
- Members' slack Channel (NEW)
- Ben Crellin’s FPL planning sheet.
- How To Win at FPL guides.
- Player comparison tool.
- Team reveals form top-ranked players.
- Rate my team tool.
- Advanced fixture ticker.
- FPL watchlist tool.
- Minimum 100 extra articles each year.
- The Algorithm forecasting model for FPL.
- A lot more!