What is fantasy football hub?
We provide a hub for fantasy writers, bloggers, podcasters and tool creators to share their work.
Why become a contributor?
- More traffic to you – we promote you on social media and post a link back to your site (if you have one) to help drive traffic to you.
- Earn money – 30% recurring monthly commission on any membership signups (read more below).
- Complete flexibility – What to write? When to write? How much to write? What to share on the site? You chose!
- Join our awesome and friendly team :)
- Free membership – yes, we will chuck this in the package – now that’s a good deal.
How can I earn money?
We are on a mission to make fantasy football hub the home of fantasy football. Many of our contributors post because they love the game and/or want to promote their own blog or site, but we also offer a unique way of earning money.
We charge £2.5 a month or £20 a year to be an FFH member and gain access to our exclusive membership content (you get this free). If people sign up because of your content, you get 30% recurring commission. So one monthly member would earn you £9 a year (or £6 if they pay yearly). 100 monthly members? £900 a year.
You can gain members via three ways:
- Affiliate Links. When you contribute, we’ll give you a coupon code to share with others and affiliate link. Using our software, we are able to track users who come to FFH via your link or coupon code. Any membership sign-ups we gain from your link, will be attributed to you.
- Contribute free content. This is the best way to get your work ‘out there’ as we promote you on the site and through social media. This will get the most views as it’s not restricted to members. If you’re creating content on your site anyway, you can also share it on FFH. You might even gain a few sign-ups by placing a ‘become a member’ link at the end of your post.
- Contribute membership content. Membership content can be in any form – blog, e-book, podcast, tools or statistical analysis and must be original to FFH (unlike free content). To access your membership content, users will have a sign-up link via your contributor link (see Ben Crellin’s sheet here). This is the most likely to gain new members because users have a reason to sign up.
Everything we do is completely transparent. Once signed up, you will be given access to your contributor dashboard. From here, you will be able to see your clicks, subscribers, sales and payment history.
What could I contribute?
Post, guide or podcast. We are also seeking high-quality spreadsheets and fantasy tools. We primarily cover FPL and Sky games, but we’re always looking to expand.
I’m interested. What do I need to do?
Simply fill out this form. We do get a lot of inquiries, so we’ll need to know a little about you. Our main selection criteria are previous fantasy record (your advice needs to be good!) and writing experience (if you’re applying to be a writer obviously). We do occasionally accept those without writing experience, but you’ll need to send us an example of your writing.
Recent Blog Posts
Some of our latest work
GW9 review Gameweek nine seems a lifetime ago. Some of our differential picks will live long in the memory, while others admittedly will benefit from the international break as time to forget! For our differential XI, it was a case of the defensive players coming to...
The Sky Sports Weekly Digest GW9 This is a new Sky Sports Fantasy Football series by Dan Cox 2016/17 winner. Dan will be casting his eye back at the previous weeks action before preparing you for the incoming Gameweek. Dan will examine the recent run of Man of the...
"Genuinely not sure I could have won without it" Jason Barlow 2017/18 overall winner "Ian that is a fantastic bit of kit. very, very clever." Dan Cox 2016/2017 overall winner I don't think this needs any more introduction than the above two quotes from the last two...
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you’re a keen fantasy football player and writer, we’d love to hear from you.