What is fantasy football hub?
Why become a contributor?
- More traffic to you – We promote you on social media and post a link back to your site (if you have one) to help drive traffic to you.
- Earn money – 50% recurring monthly commission on any membership signups (read more below).
- Complete flexibility – What to write? When to write? How much to write? What to share on the site? You chose!
- Join our awesome and friendly contributor team – we have a twitter group to discuss all things FPL and help promote each other on social media.
- Free membership – Yes, we will chuck this in the package – now that’s a good deal.
How can I earn money?
We are on a mission to make fantasy football hub the No.1 resource for fantasy football. Many of our contributors post because they love the game and/or want to promote their own blog or site, but we also offer a unique way of earning money.
We charge £2.50 a month or £20 a year to be an FFH member and gain access to our exclusive membership content (you get this free). If people sign up because of your content, you get
You can gain members
- Affiliate Links. When you contribute, we’ll give you a coupon code to share with others and affiliate link. Using our software, we are able to track users who come to FFH via your link or coupon code. Any membership sign-ups we gain from your
link,will be attributed to you.
- Contribute free content. This is the best way to get your work ‘out there’ as we promote you on the site and through social media. This will get the most views as it’s not restricted to members. If you’re creating content on your site anyway, you can also share it on FFH. You might even gain a few sign-ups by placing a ‘become a member’ link at the end of your post.
- Contribute membership content. Membership content can be in any form – blog, e-book, podcast, tools or statistical analysis and must be original to FFH (unlike free content). To access your membership content, users will have a sign-up link via your contributor link (see Ben Crellin’s sheet here). This is the most likely to gain new members because users have a reason to sign up.
What could I contribute?
Post, guide or podcast. We are also seeking high-quality spreadsheets and fantasy tools. We primarily cover FPL and Sky games, but we’re always looking to expand.
I’m interested. What do I need to do?
Simply fill out this form. We do get a lot of inquiries, so we’ll need to know a little about you. Our main selection criteria are previous fantasy record (your advice needs to be good!) and writing experience (if you’re applying to be a writer obviously). We do occasionally accept those without writing experience, but you’ll need to send us an example of your writing.
Recent Blog Posts
Some of our latest work
The Weekly Digest This is a new Sky Sports Fantasy Football series by Dan Cox 2016/17 winner. Dan will be casting his eye back at the previous weeks action before preparing you for the incoming Gameweek. Dan will examine the recent run of Man of the Match (MOTM)...
GW17 review The first double gameweek of the season brought my record differential XI score, with the team passing the 100-point mark for the first time. It could have been much better but the team, like most other fantasy managers', was hit by a ruthless streak of...
Dan's Transfer Targets As we head into Gameweek 18, 2016/17 Sky Sports Fantasy Football Champion Dan Cox highlights five players for you to consider for your fantasy XI this week. After a busy festive schedule last week with 20 games we’re back to a ten match fixture...