What is fantasy football hub?
Why become a contributor?
- More traffic to you – we promote you on social media and post a link back to your site (if you have one) to help drive traffic to you.
- Earn money – 50% recurring monthly commission on any membership signups (read more below).
- Complete flexibility – What to write? When to write? How much to write? What to share on the site? You chose!
- Join our awesome and friendly team 🙂
- Free membership – yes, we will chuck this in the package – now that’s a good deal.
How can I earn money?
We are on a mission to make fantasy football hub the home of fantasy football. Many of our contributors post because they love the game and/or want to promote their own blog or site, but we also offer a unique way of earning money. We charge £2 a month to be an FFH member and gain access to our exclusive membership content (you get this free). If people sign up because of your content, you get 50% recurring commission. So one new member would earn you £12 a year. 100 members? £1,200 a year or £6,000 over the next five years. You can gain members via three ways:
- Affiliate Links. You don’t need to contribute, you can join in the fun by simply sharing the site via your affiliate link. Using our software, we are able to track users who come to FFH via your link. Any membership sign-ups we gain from your
will be attributed to you. link,
- Contribute free content. This is the best way to get your work ‘out there’ as we promote you on the site and through social media. This will get the most views as it’s not restricted to members. If you’re creating content on your site anyway, you can also share it on FFH. You might even gain a few sign-ups by placing a ‘become a member’ link at the end of your post.
- Contribute membership content. Membership content can be in any form – blog, e-book, podcast, tools or statistical analysis and must be original to FFH (unlike free content). To access your membership content, users will have a sign-up link via your contributor link (see example here). This is the most likely to gain new members because users have a reason to sign up.
Everything we do is completely transparent. Once signed up, you will be given access to your contributor dashboard. From here, you will be able to see your clicks, subscribers, sales and payment history.
What could I contribute?
We primarily cover FPL and Sky games, but we’re always looking to expand.
I’m interested. What do I need to do?
Fire me an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Where relevant, please include:
- The area you would like to contribute (e.g., FPL, Sky, Pod or Tool) and your experience playing the fantasy football.
- If you’re a writer, please give a brief description of your writing experience (with links if applicable) and what you’d be interested in writing about. If you don’t have any experience, we’ll usually ask that you do an initial ‘test’ piece.
- If you host a podcast or have a tool, please provide links.
- Please also state whether you would like your contributions to be ‘free’ or ‘members only’ (or if you don’t mind).
Look forward to hearing from you!
Recent Blog Posts
Some of our latest work
With the first Blank Gameweek (BGW) right around the corner (Gameweek 31), plans need to be made. Such plans regarding fixtures will, or should, be centred around the games remaining for all 20 Premier League clubs, those playing in GW31 and those that aren’t. Which...
Welcome back to my game-weekly FPL diary where I am putting all of my thoughts out there for anyone to read. Hopefully, they help some of you with your FPL decisions. THE STORY SO FAR Below you can see my progress so far this season... BEBOB FC Last Gameweek pts: 64...
It’s overhaul time. You have until 1230pm on Saturday to get those changes done and the clock is ticking. So just in case your not aware. The overhaul lets you completely revamp your team without deducting any transfers from your transfer count. If your a Fantasy...