What is fantasy football hub?
Why become a contributor?
- More traffic to you – we promote you on social media and post a link back to your site (if you have one) to help drive traffic to you.
- Earn money – 50% recurring monthly commission on any membership signups (read more below).
- Complete flexibility – What to write? When to write? How much to write? What to share on the site? You chose!
- Join our awesome and friendly team :)
- Free membership – yes, we will chuck this in the package – now that’s a good deal.
How can I earn money?
We are on a mission to make fantasy football hub the home of fantasy football. Many of our contributors post because they love the game and/or want to promote their own blog or site, but we also offer a unique way of earning money. We charge £2 a month to be an FFH member and gain access to our exclusive membership content (you get this free). If people sign up because of your content, you get 50% recurring commission. So one new member would earn you £12 a year. 100 members? £1,200 a year or £6,000 over the next five years. You can gain members via three ways:
- Affiliate Links. You don’t need to contribute, you can join in the fun by simply sharing the site via your affiliate link. Using our software, we are able to track users who come to FFH via your link. Any membership sign-ups we gain from your
will be attributed to you. link,
- Contribute free content. This is the best way to get your work ‘out there’ as we promote you on the site and through social media. This will get the most views as it’s not restricted to members. If you’re creating content on your site anyway, you can also share it on FFH. You might even gain a few sign-ups by placing a ‘become a member’ link at the end of your post.
- Contribute membership content. Membership content can be in any form – blog, e-book, podcast, tools or statistical analysis and must be original to FFH (unlike free content). To access your membership content, users will have a sign-up link via your contributor link (see example here). This is the most likely to gain new members because users have a reason to sign up.
Everything we do is completely transparent. Once signed up, you will be given access to your contributor dashboard. From here, you will be able to see your clicks, subscribers, sales and payment history.
What could I contribute?
We primarily cover FPL and Sky games, but we’re always looking to expand.
I’m interested. What do I need to do?
Fire me an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Where relevant, please include:
- The area you would like to contribute (e.g., FPL, Sky, Pod or Tool) and your experience playing the fantasy football.
- If you’re a writer, please give a brief description of your writing experience (with links if applicable) and what you’d be interested in writing about. If you don’t have any experience, we’ll usually ask that you do an initial ‘test’ piece.
- If you host a podcast or have a tool, please provide links.
- Please also state whether you would like your contributions to be ‘free’ or ‘members only’ (or if you don’t mind).
Look forward to hearing from you!
Recent Blog Posts
Some of our latest work
It’s been a long wait, but the fixture list is now out (hurray). This means we can start some planning for the upcoming fantasy football season, by seeing when teams have easy/hard run of fixtures. Last season, I split teams into categories (eg expect top 4 finish)...
It may be the biggest footballing event, but Fantasy Football Hub and our contributors are taking a back seat and enjoying the show. Myself and our writers are on a much-needed break (so we can come back strong for the coverage of FPL, Sky and other fantasy games)....
A little over eight months ago I decided to justify my fantasy football obsession by setting up fantasy football hub. Its been a crazy and exciting experience since and it wouldn't have been possible (or nearly as fun!) without a lot of input from numerous people. A...