What is fantasy football hub?
We provide a hub for fantasy writers, bloggers, podcasters and tool creators to share their work.
Why become a contributor?
- More traffic to you – we promote you on social media and post a link back to your site (if you have one) to help drive traffic to you.
- Earn money – 50% recurring monthly commission on any membership signups (read more below).
- Complete flexibility – What to write? When to write? How much to write? What to share on the site? You chose!
- Join our awesome and friendly team :)
- Free membership – yes, we will chuck this in the package – now that’s a good deal.
How can I earn money?
We are on a mission to make fantasy football hub the home of fantasy football. Many of our contributors post because they love the game and/or want to promote their own blog or site, but we also offer a unique way of earning money.
We charge £2.5 a month or £20 a year to be an FFH member and gain access to our exclusive membership content (you get this free). If people sign up because of your content, you get 30% recurring commission. So one monthly member would earn you £9 a year (or £6 if they pay yearly). 100 monthly members? £900 a year.
You can gain members via three ways:
- Affiliate Links. You don’t need to contribute, you can join in the fun by simply sharing the site via your affiliate link or we can give you a coupon code to give to your followers (usually a special offer). Using our software, we are able to track users who come to FFH via your link or coupon code. Any membership sign-ups we gain from your link, will be attributed to you.
- Contribute free content. This is the best way to get your work ‘out there’ as we promote you on the site and through social media. This will get the most views as it’s not restricted to members. If you’re creating content on your site anyway, you can also share it on FFH. You might even gain a few sign-ups by placing a ‘become a member’ link at the end of your post.
- Contribute membership content. Membership content can be in any form – blog, e-book, podcast, tools or statistical analysis and must be original to FFH (unlike free content). To access your membership content, users will have a sign-up link via your contributor link (see Ben Crellin’s sheet here). This is the most likely to gain new members because users have a reason to sign up.
Everything we do is completely transparent. Once signed up, you will be given access to your contributor dashboard. From here, you will be able to see your clicks, subscribers, sales and payment history.
What could I contribute?
Post, guide or podcast. We are also seeking high-quality spreadsheets and fantasy tools. We primarily cover FPL and Sky games, but we’re always looking to expand.
I’m interested. What do I need to do?
Simply fill out this form. We do get a lot of inquiries, so we’ll need to know a little about you. Our main selection criteria are previous fantasy record (your advice needs to be good!) and writing experience (if you’re applying to be a writer obviously). We do occasionally accept those without writing experience, but you’ll need to send us an example of your writing.
Recent Blog Posts
Some of our latest work
With three top 500 finishes, it's clear the general knows his FPL onions. His solo 59th minute podcast gives away his top tips for the coming gameweek. https://soundcloud.com/user-859978411 Twitter: @FPLGeneral...
Since 2015, the Always Cheating podcast provides a weekly look at the Fantasy Premier League (FPL) season through stats, narrative, and humor (ok, fine: “humor”). Learn more at http://alwayscheating.com https://soundcloud.com/alwayscheating Follow them on...
It’s great that the football season has finally kicked-off and the unlimited transfer window has closed, meaning no more stress with tinkering. The problem with every new season is who is going to play and which players will miss out due to new signings or fitness...
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you’re a keen fantasy football player and writer, we’d love to hear from you.