If you have not come across Ben's planning sheet before, this thing will blow your mind.
What can it do?
Here are some of its main features:
- A schedule which is formatted based on customizable ratings - the ratings for all twenty teams are broken down into four categories: attacking (home & away) and defending (home & away). The schedule will automatically update when fixtures are rescheduled to a different Gameweek causing Blank and Double Gameweeks.
- Drop-down menus which allow you to easily select players. When you enter a new player, his fixtures will populate the empty row. The fixtures for the forwards and midfielders are formatted based on the attacking ratings, whereas goalkeepers’ and defenders’ fixtures are formatted based on the defensive ratings.
- ID numbers allow you to easily plan your captains and substitutes.
- Accurate player prices – the player list is imported from the FPL website.
So as well as being able to plan transfers, you'll also be able to keep track of your projected budget in future Gameweeks.
Here is a demonstration video from the man himself:
How do I request a sheet?
You'll need to be a Hub member. But don't worry, you can trial it for free!
You'll gain access to Ben's planning sheet and all our fantasy football tools, tips and resources.
What else do members' get access to?
You'll gain access to all our members-only content, including:
- OPTA stats tool (NEW)
- How To Win at FPL Guides and videos (NEW)
- Comparison Tool (NEW)
- Ben Crellin's planner
- Weekly team reveals from top ranked players
- Over 100 member-only articles
- Access to our members' only slack channel
- Advanced fixture ticker
- Rate my team tool
- Algorithm forecasting tool
- A lot more!