FPL Watchlist Top P...

FPL Watchlist Top Players  

RSS

shotsontarget
(@shotsontarget)
Member Admin
28/09/2018 3:15 pm  

Want a handy FPL watchlist with all the top picks in one place? You’ve come to the right place. If you have any questions about the tool, would like to see improvements or simply say thanks to Ste, leave a comment below. 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Will Thomas

Mike108uk
(@mike108uk)
Trusted Member
13/10/2018 9:46 pm  

Hi Is this the template the RML tool is looking to bring you towards?

ReplyQuote
Mike108uk
(@mike108uk)
Trusted Member
13/10/2018 9:52 pm  

What does NTI and NTO mean? I think if you did audio on the videos it would be much better as you can explain the tool and what some of the less obvious parts are.

ReplyQuote
shotsontarget
(@shotsontarget)
Member Admin
15/10/2018 1:06 pm  

Hi Mike, good questions.
NIT is net transfers in, NTO is net transfers out. So this is an indication of GLOBAL balance of transfers for this player this gameweek.
These players and the "Team" section of the Watchlist are *almost* what the RMT is trying to achieve with your team. I say Almost as there is a bit more going on under the hood with RMT, but it's almost the same and probably the same output in most cases. The RMT's "transfer in non-template players" excludes any players who in the Watchlist's "Team"- so it's the next best level of player. Some players (like Salah, Knockaert, Wilson right now) are in a large proportion of the selected top manager's teams but do not make the optimal 15. Hope that clarifies and thanks for interest in using the tools. Any other questions let us know!

ReplyQuote
Mike108uk
(@mike108uk)
Trusted Member
16/10/2018 10:20 am  

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Mike108uk
(@mike108uk)
Trusted Member
23/01/2019 3:43 pm  

Hi @shotsontarget, just an FYI the team part of the watchlist isn't coming up. I'm using chrome.

ReplyQuote
Share: