Hub FPL Tips Video for GW14  

RSS

Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
29/11/2018 7:46 pm  

This week I'm joined by Andrew Ferguson as we discuss City midfielders, Spurs assets, Salah, Kane and captaincy dillema ahead of Gameweek 14. Any questions drop me a comment below or on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ddrQmPNw0    Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel  Follow me on twitter Links I talk about: Algorithm Ticker Comparison tool   [mepr-show…

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Will Thomas

I built a website to justify my addiction.

ReplyQuote
Sophie
(@sophie)
Trusted Member
29/11/2018 8:46 pm  

Just getting back into FPL after a bit of a break. Great to see this new video series. Love it!

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
30/11/2018 4:04 pm  

Thanks Sophie. Good to see you back!

ReplyQuote
Kreddan76
(@kreddan76)
03/12/2018 4:14 pm  

HELP MY TEAM IS WRECKED ALONG WITH MY HEAD AND NEED TO WILDCARD TODAY

My team at present is below and lagging behind in my mini-league so any suggestions would be very very welcome

<a class="ismjs-menu ism-table--el__name" href=" removed link ">Foster(WAT),  Robertson(LIV), Alonso (CHE), Laporte(M-CITY), Martial(MAN-U), Walcott(EVE), Maddison(LEIC), Salah(LIV), Neves(WOLV), Success(WAT), Arnoutivic(WHAM)
Bench Fabianski(WHAM), Aguero(M-CITY), Schlupp(CPAL), Trippier(TOT)

Regards,
K. RED

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
03/12/2018 10:22 pm  

Can't see the link there @Kreddan76.. but walcott needs to go! Probably Aguero > Aub/Kane as well

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
12/12/2018 7:42 am  

Hi Kieran, think the system did this because of the amount of links on your previous posts. I have unbanned you. For future, id try to avoid uploading images the way you did before, just do it using the attach button on site. Hope that helps, Will

ReplyQuote
Share: