Sky Captaincy Picks - GW2  

RSS

It’s just Jim.
(@willim61)
Trusted Member
16/08/2018 12:10 pm  

Hello everybody.

With GW2 fast approaching and my excitement building as I look to maintain a good overall rank in SkyFF I’m interested to know who your captain picks are for the weekend. Although I’m not 100% settled yet I’m currently on:

Sat: Richarlison (H - Sot)

Sun: Aguero (H - Hud)

Mon : Salah (H - Cpal) 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by It’s just Jim.
This topic was modified 1 year ago 2 times by Will Thomas

Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
16/08/2018 1:00 pm  

Kane > Aguero > Salah here. The big guns!

I built a website to justify my addiction.

Dan Cox liked
ReplyQuote
Back Of The Netski
(@netski)
Trusted Member
16/08/2018 1:04 pm  

Saturday: Erikson

Sunday: Mendy

Monday: Salah

Could be a solid week this week. I like City to keep Huddersfield out. I like Spurs to dismantle Fulham at Wembley. I don't think Monday will be a shoot-out or a thrashing of Palace by Liverpool (2-0 my guess) but solid for Salah who has the manoeuvrability to get under the skin of any defence. 

ReplyQuote
Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
16/08/2018 1:49 pm  

Kane, Aguero and Salah here. lets have it. hattrick each happy days.

Hornet liked
ReplyQuote
Madds74
(@rosco)
Eminent Member
16/08/2018 3:32 pm  

I have the same as you Jim - Great minds!

ReplyQuote
Spencer
(@spencer)
16/08/2018 3:42 pm  

Saturday: Erikson

Sunday: Aguero

Monday: Salah

ReplyQuote
It’s just Jim.
(@willim61)
Trusted Member
16/08/2018 6:13 pm  
Posted by: rosswoodier

I have the same as you Jim - Great minds!

How the mighty May triumph 

ReplyQuote
marilyn60
(@marilyn60)
Trusted Member
16/08/2018 7:46 pm  

Eriksen,Aguero and Mojo.

ReplyQuote
Mish
 Mish
(@mish)
Eminent Member
16/08/2018 7:47 pm  

Richarlison (he’s expected to shake off his injury), Aguero and Salah for me too! 

ReplyQuote
dowson51
(@dowson51)
Trusted Member
16/08/2018 9:32 pm  

Settled with B Silva and Salah

Kane most likely for Saturday, but still tempted with Arnautovic vs Bournemouth, am I crazy?

ReplyQuote
Back on the horse
(@paulmarshman)
16/08/2018 10:25 pm  

Maddison

Aguero

Salah

ReplyQuote
andy_101
(@andy_101)
16/08/2018 10:46 pm  

Jorginho, B. Silva and Salah for me. Although tempted by Sanchez for Sunday as I back him to turn up against Brighton away from home

ReplyQuote
It’s just Jim.
(@willim61)
Trusted Member
17/08/2018 9:14 am  
Posted by: dowson51

Kane most likely for Saturday, but still tempted with Arnautovic vs Bournemouth, am I crazy?

Bonkers. I'm worried about not owning Kane - think he'll bang against Fulham who looked poor defensively.

ReplyQuote
Biggun10
(@biggun10)
17/08/2018 10:51 am  

I'm planning on captaining Arnie too. I don't own Kane and I'm pretty glad about not having this problem at the minute. He looked mightily sluggish and unfit vs Newcastle and had I have owned him he probably would have been my Capt given it was the first game and we knew he started. 

He may well notch against Fulham but I'm happier having money spread around elsewhere.....for now. I took a punt on Moura and unless he is dropped he will stay until week 4 but given his no show against the Geordies I'm certainly not willing to Capt him despite his brilliant Pre-Season. Needs to show up this Saturday!

ReplyQuote
Biggun10
(@biggun10)
17/08/2018 10:57 am  
Posted by: It’s just Jim.
Posted by: dowson51

Bonkers. I'm worried about not owning Kane - think he'll bang against Fulham who looked poor defensively.

Furthermore there is no point in selecting Arnie in your team if you're not going to Captain him in a plum home game against a notoriously leaky defence. Last season was a 1-1 draw at West Ham and a 3-3 at Bournemouth. I'm expecting goals here which hopefully leads to Arnie running the show

ReplyQuote
Back Of The Netski
(@netski)
Trusted Member
17/08/2018 12:28 pm  

I am seriously considering using a transfer and putting Arnie in. Bournemouth almost always concede, Arsenal next week who don't look especially solid at the back, and then Wolves who don't look great either in defence, with Everton putting holes into them last week. Arnie has no problem against the bigger clubs either, usually. Now Liverpool are out of the way (away game as first game) West Ham could do okay and it will run through Arnie up top.

I would then leave him in I think. He is one of those who can go off in any game once West Ham get going.

Not sold on Kane at all. Too expensive, August is not his favourite and as said above, he looked unfit last week.

Biggun10 liked
ReplyQuote
Daznvern
(@daznvern)
Eminent Member
17/08/2018 2:33 pm  
Posted by: Mish

Richarlison (he’s expected to shake off his injury), Aguero and Salah for me too! 

This for me also.

ReplyQuote
jplewes
(@jplewes)
Eminent Member
17/08/2018 3:21 pm  

Eriksen --> Aguero --> Salah.

I'm also a bit worried about Kane. I'm surprised he's as popular as he is when you look at City's fixtures, Arsenal's for Aubameyang and obviously having Salah. The people who are captaining him, is it an Aguero/Salah/Kane front three? 

Picked Eriksen to tick over a bit like he does on FPL. Resolved to play him and not waste transfers, but if Kane is firing may have to revisit when overhaul comes.

ReplyQuote
dowson51
(@dowson51)
Trusted Member
17/08/2018 4:52 pm  

So I’m either bonkers or not... think I’ll probably go with Kane, think I’m still a bit miffed at his no show last week...

ReplyQuote
David Rhodes
(@wiseowl-65)
18/08/2018 7:52 am  

Another vote for Kane Aguero and Salah here if you have the big guns makes perfect sense to use them.

ReplyQuote
edmo33
(@edmo33)
18/08/2018 7:52 am  

Kane, Aguero and Salah for me. Eighteen goals between them  ? 

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Estimable Member
18/08/2018 8:12 am  

My choices for Sunday are Aguero or Pogba. If Jesus starts instead of Aguero, would Pogba be the better choice, or stick with Aguero as he'd likely come on as a sub?

ReplyQuote
Biggun10
(@biggun10)
18/08/2018 7:59 pm  
Posted by: gilders

My choices for Sunday are Aguero or Pogba. If Jesus starts instead of Aguero, would Pogba be the better choice, or stick with Aguero as he'd likely come on as a sub?

He’ll only come on as sub if they need a goal which is highly unlikely. If I were in your position I would go with Pogba, huge risk captaining a substitute 

ReplyQuote
Biggun10
(@biggun10)
19/08/2018 1:19 am  

Mendy, B Silva or Pogba as Captain tomorrow? ?

ReplyQuote
edmo33
(@edmo33)
19/08/2018 7:44 pm  

First successful captain pick of the season for me, with Aguero. 

Which is nice. 

ReplyQuote
Mr_Forest3
(@mr_forest3)
Trusted Member
19/08/2018 7:45 pm  
Posted by: Biggun10
Posted by: gilders

He’ll only come on as sub if they need a goal which is highly unlikely. If I were in your position I would go with Pogba, huge risk captaining a substitute 

I hope you took the risk @Gilders!

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Estimable Member
19/08/2018 7:56 pm  

As soon as I saw Aguero was starting, I kept him as my captain choice. ?  

ReplyQuote
Mish
 Mish
(@mish)
Eminent Member
19/08/2018 10:00 pm  

Really pleased with my captain choices so far...Richarlison and Aguero. Salah to go tomorrow. Currently on 200 points (with 5 still to play tomorrow and no transfers used),which is my best start ever, and it’s all thanks to you guys at FFH!! Cheers guys ???

ReplyQuote
Share: