Maddison  

RSS

SC
 SC
(@sc)
10/11/2018 7:36 am  

Maddison getting injured is proving a bit of a headache. What are you guys all doing? Was thinking Maddison & Seri to Otto & Felipe Anderson. Not sure if it’s worth it tho.

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
10/11/2018 7:45 am  

Yea not bad, was going to go Maddison to Anderson myself but got rid of Wan-bissaka aswell and had a bit of change so went Arnie and Paterson from Cardiff who is listed as a defender but playing up front. Plus they are good captain options. For the next few weeks. 

SC liked
ReplyQuote
SC
 SC
(@sc)
10/11/2018 7:54 am  

Yeah, was considering Paterson but wasn’t sure if he was nailed on long term?. (Don’t know much about Cardiff) Seems like a good move tho. In a ideal world I have Arnie but I’ve got Kane, Salah & Aguero and scared to get rid of them. Lol. That’s why I’m trying to shoehorn Anderson in. Can’t do without making 2 changes tho.

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
10/11/2018 11:01 am  

Yea if you have those 3 up top you can't go wrong with Anderson, West Ham have great fixtures coming up.  I'm taking a bit of a risk with Paterson but hopefully it pays off, he is there main goal threat at the min and they also have good fixtures. 

SC liked
ReplyQuote
SC
 SC
(@sc)
10/11/2018 2:47 pm  

Risk on Paterson paying off so far! Nice one.

ReplyQuote
Share: