[Sticky] Sky Sports Fantasy Football - General Discussion  

Page 3 / 3 Prev
  RSS

Kenny Moir
(@kennym01r)
20/09/2018 10:17 am  

Anyone else having issues accessing the Sky Sports FF site? I've tried the app and various browsers with no joy. Been like this for two days and needing to pick my captains prior to going on holiday. Wondering if it's just me...?

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Trusted Member
20/09/2018 3:09 pm  

Only issue I've been having is when trying to scroll through the fixtures, the little arrows next to the game week don't seem to be responsive.

ReplyQuote
Buddas_All_Stars
(@buddas_all_stars)
Eminent Member
20/09/2018 11:22 pm  

hi as of 23:21 on 20/09 I have try login into both sky sports FF and ive been able to do some both on the website and the app

ReplyQuote
Kenny Moir
(@kennym01r)
21/09/2018 7:25 am  

Realised it must be blocked at work. Was on their WiFi on my phone so that would explain it. Works fine at home. Doh!

ReplyQuote
neild1
(@neild1)
22/09/2018 7:49 am  

What are the members thoughts on my captain dilemma today?

Aguero or Salah ?

Thanks in advance

Neil

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
22/09/2018 7:55 am  

I'm going Salah myself esp at home. I think alot of people have have transferred Salah out so he could also be a bit of a differential if you no what I mean. But now Klopp has come out an said Shaqiri is pushing for a start. Just hope it's not at Salahs expense. 

ReplyQuote
jplewes
(@jplewes)
Eminent Member
23/09/2018 8:53 am  

Any mid-GW7 dilemmas for people? I was looking at Richarlison in this week but not sure I'm going to do it now.

In one team, 1.4 in the bank and Ricardo Pereira sat there (now not nailed?) in a 4-3-3; seems like an easy change to Richarlison. In my other team, all midfielders are performing really well (Maddison, Seri, Hazard), David Luiz playing today so would not flip and not sure I'd drop one of my premium front three.

The main temptation is to flip Salah to Lacazette in that, and get Everton, Watford and Fulham fixtures before changing back (probably). Then probably go Luiz --> Richa in the week Everton play Palace one a single match gameday. That looks nice, but the 50% Salah ownership scares me. But I wouldn't captain him in that time anyway? The other option is Lukaku because of a misfiring United... but his run of fixtures is so comfortable.

ReplyQuote
Grilligion
(@grilligion)
23/09/2018 11:03 am  

Yes, I’m thinking along the same lines and will be bringing in Lacazette for a few games

ReplyQuote
FPL Kangaroo
(@fplkangaroo)
Eminent Member
23/09/2018 10:00 pm  

Lads QQ- If I enter a cash league now(think deadline to enter cash leagues is 30th Sept) do my points get carried over into the league??

I just entered one cash league a min ago there and it shows me on zero points....maybe it updates after the next matchday(i.e next saturday)?

Any thoughts?

ReplyQuote
SM
 SM
(@sm)
Eminent Member
23/09/2018 10:40 pm  

Your points won't carry over mate.  You'd be entering on zero and will only start scoring from next game week.

ReplyQuote
Paul Jones
(@paulmj81)
Member Moderator
24/09/2018 9:46 am  
Posted by: FPL Kangaroo

Lads QQ- If I enter a cash league now(think deadline to enter cash leagues is 30th Sept) do my points get carried over into the league??

I just entered one cash league a min ago there and it shows me on zero points....maybe it updates after the next matchday(i.e next saturday)?

Any thoughts?

Fairly certain the points should carry over. That's my interpretation of the T&C's anyway:

"Entries for Prize League will be closed at 23.59 on September 30th, 2018. Any entries into a Prize League up until this time will carry their total season points into the Prize League and continue to score from when the Prize League is joined".

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
24/09/2018 10:26 am  
Posted by: FPL Kangaroo

Any thoughts?

Yep, points will get carried over and updated after next matchday  👍 

I built a website to justify my addiction.

ReplyQuote
Buddas_All_Stars
(@buddas_all_stars)
Eminent Member
24/09/2018 6:16 pm  

Hi there guys, can I get a rating and some though on my two teams please, I am trying to think, long term special with only having 40 transfers of which I have used 3 on one 37/40 left (Jedi Knights) and 5 on the other all ready 35/40 for my Buddas all starts. I have stuck to my guns over Fabinho as he played last tuesday at long last, so I am hoping Klop will play him against Chelsea and I can save myself a transfer, as i am hopping that once he dose start to play he will be a regular player. I am tempted to let Kasper Schmeichel go, fare cheap at  £6.7m but to date he as had one yellow card, 10 goals conceded only one clean sheet, and 14 saves. not exactly fantastic now is it, not when you compare him to Wayne Hennessey who is not only cheaper at £.6.5 but as 3 clean sheets, only 6 goals conceded and 23 saves.

Opera Snapshot 2018 09 24 175313 fantasyfootball.skysports.com

Opera Snapshot 2018 09 24 175313 fantasyfootball.skysports.com

thanks in advance

ReplyQuote
Buddas_All_Stars
(@buddas_all_stars)
Eminent Member
10/10/2018 12:44 am  

Hi Peoples, a though as come to Me ( yes that why you can see smoke) as anybody try or know if its even possible to have multiple captain on the same day?  what I mean by multiple is this, lets take GW11  you have Chelsea vrs Man Utd at 12.30 pm so if you have players in them teams, captain there, when that match ends. swap out your captain ( who ever it was) for anyone who you may have who are playing in the 3pm games.

ReplyQuote
Paul Jones
(@paulmj81)
Member Moderator
10/10/2018 7:37 am  
Posted by: Buddas_All_Stars

Hi Peoples, a though as come to Me ( yes that why you can see smoke) as anybody try or know if its even possible to have multiple captain on the same day?  what I mean by multiple is this, lets take GW11  you have Chelsea vrs Man Utd at 12.30 pm so if you have players in them teams, captain there, when that match ends. swap out your captain ( who ever it was) for anyone who you may have who are playing in the 3pm games.

However much we’d like it to work that way, the captaincy only applies once per day. Changes made after the first kick off will only be valid for the following day. 

Hope that helps

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Trusted Member
13/10/2018 7:47 pm  

Fixtures for the festive period are now out. Good for those of us that like to plan ahead.

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Trusted Member
13/10/2018 7:48 pm  

Fixtures for the festive period are now out. Good for those of us that like to plan ahead.

ReplyQuote
Ian Parrin
(@ianp1970)
Member Moderator
14/10/2018 6:22 pm  
Posted by: gilders

Planning spreadsheet will be updated this week  👍 

gilders liked
ReplyQuote
gaz3376
(@gaz3376)
Trusted Member
18/10/2018 11:12 am  
Posted by: Ian Parrin

Planning spreadsheet will be updated this week  👍 

Is planning Spread sheet updated now?

ReplyQuote
Buddas_All_Stars
(@buddas_all_stars)
Eminent Member
27/10/2018 12:57 am  

Talk about leaving it till the last minute, but I did and now am against the clock, I have see on my Buddas_All_Stars team that I have two players down as Doubtful them being Eden Hazard bad back and Troy Deeney with a hamstring. are they worth a risk to keep in and hope they play or transfer em out. so far Eden Hazard been a god sent for Me. if i do take a punt and let em go, who would be worth replacing them with?  I was thinking Cesc Fabregas for Eden Hazard but it looks like He as not even played one single game as of yet.

Opera Snapshot 2018 10 27 005520 fantasyfootball.skysports.com

ReplyQuote
Buddas_All_Stars
(@buddas_all_stars)
Eminent Member
28/10/2018 12:29 am  

My thoughs on how I belive this works. Every time I read these forum's I seem to understand a little bit more. Dan Cox news tips have been great in that part. So as I understand it. Don't be afraid to use your transfers, special if it could mean extra bounce point's or even captains depending on who you bring in.

Next point even if a player as/is doing fantastic for you if there not going to be playing take an out, even if the new player only bags you 5 extra point's still 5 more than you got now. Take in this example Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg the fact he is doubtful does make this a lot easier, even if he was not he does not play until 4th of November. 

Between now and then there is eleven other games.

With my current player's/team I have Chelsea, Arsenal, Wolf's, Fulham. B'mouth covered but that still leaves Everton, Man United/City Brighton just to name a few.

Is my understanding/though on the right track?

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Trusted Member
02/12/2018 8:11 pm  

Lot's of popular players playing on Wednesday 5th December, but who would you captain (if you owned all these players)?

1. Salah (away to Burnley)
  2. Maddison (away to Fulham)
  3. Hazard (away to Wolves)
  4. Kane (home to Southampton)
  5. Any other choice (Robertson seems likely to get a clean sheet and other bonuses against Burnley)

ReplyQuote
marilyn60
(@marilyn60)
Trusted Member
02/12/2018 8:27 pm  

Hello My Friend, I agree with you,there are a lot of choices. Aubamy could be a good bet against stuttering weak defending Man U,assuming you have him. If not get him in. Salah would be my choice as Burnley are on a terrible run and I don't see it changing anytime soon. He could have a field day against their defence. Something to bear in mind is,starting line ups on the night. I don't think Salah will be on the bench,but he was sub'd against Everton. Maybe time for a rest?Aubamy could be rotated for Lacazette, you just don't know. Keep an eye on the line ups at 7pm. Good Luck. Dave @ marilyn60

gilders liked
ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
03/12/2018 9:16 am  

Lot's of popular players playing on Wednesday 5th December, but who would you captain (if you owned all these players)?

1. Salah (away to Burnley)
  2. Maddison (away to Fulham)
  3. Hazard (away to Wolves)
  4. Kane (home to Southampton)
  5. Any other choice (Robertson seems likely to get a clean sheet and other bonuses against Burnley)

I have moved to Kane so will be on him. Lots of good options though!

I built a website to justify my addiction.

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Trusted Member
03/12/2018 11:38 am  

Thanks for input Will and Dave.

I'm also planning on bringing Kane in (for Aguero) and plan on keeping him in my team until next overhaul.

I'm pretty much set on Kane or Salah. I'll check line ups at 7pm and if one isn't starting, then at least my mind will be made up then.

ReplyQuote
olipoole
(@olipoole)
Trusted Member
07/12/2018 1:47 pm  

I need to replace Gomez due to that pesky Burnley tackle. Team below for reference. 

I have £1m in the bank, so can spend up to £9.2m. I've got 22 transfers remaining, so want something reasonably long-term, rather than a quick-in, quick-out move. 

The favourite surely has to be Laporte, or perhaps Luiz. But I'm attracted to Mitrovic and his fixtures into the new year. 

The only thing putting me off a Laporte or Luiz is the inevitable rotation over Christmas, and whether it's the right time to jump on the bandwagon. That, and loss of a premium defender leaves things a little out of balance.

Thoughts? 

fantasy footy

This post was modified 3 days ago by olipoole

ReplyQuote
marilyn60
(@marilyn60)
Trusted Member
07/12/2018 8:05 pm  

Laporte would be my choice. Even if he misses a couple of games thru rotation his pts per game tally already makes him a stand out cert pick. Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Paul Jones
(@paulmj81)
Member Moderator
07/12/2018 9:13 pm  

Laporte definitely the standout defender option. 

Gonna throw a bit of a wildcard option out there though......Torreira.

8.4m, Arsenal have great fixtures, & he’s been racking up MoM performances recently.

ReplyQuote
olipoole
(@olipoole)
Trusted Member
07/12/2018 10:14 pm  

Like your thinking Paul:  https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/gw18-sky-sports-fantasy-football-tips-discovering-the-differentials/ 😉

Think I'm with you on Laporte though.

ReplyQuote
olipoole
(@olipoole)
Trusted Member
07/12/2018 10:24 pm  

Like your thinking Paul:  https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/gw18-sky-sports-fantasy-football-tips-discovering-the-differentials/ 😉

Think I'm with you on Laporte though.

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Trusted Member
07/12/2018 11:09 pm  

Although I expect Jorghino to return on Saturday and pick up his, almost, obligatory 5pts, I'm wondering if I should transfer him out for Felipe Anderson of WHam. The Hammers have what looks like a good run of fixtures and with Arnie out of action, Anderson will be their main attacking potential (or will no Arnie mean Anderson's form will suffer??).

So if you had 23 transfers remaining, would you swap Jorginho's almost guaranteed 5pts, for a higher scoring potential of Anderson?

I'm guessing Oli would say "get anderson in" considering he has him in his team and also in his Differential team.

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Trusted Member
08/12/2018 12:19 am  

Just to add to my previous post, Jorginho vs Felipe Anderson, I don't have Richarlison either, so that's another option. Richarlison would be handy for Monday as I don't have a captain, but I'm thinking long term as I don't want to be using too many transfers. 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3 Prev
Share: