[Sticky] Sky Sports Fantasy Football - General Discussion  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

Buddas_All_Stars
(@buddas_all_stars)
Eminent Member
13/02/2019 2:37 pm  

@gilders thanks for that. looking over my three teams with at the moment focus on the second team ( Budda all stars) who are currently 10 point clear in my little fantasy league.  even though I know as much about Football as flying to the moon, I do agree with you that as of late  Chelsea's away form is really bad so of course I have given thoughts on replacing  David Luiz with Andrew Robertson. Now here is where the problem lies to do that I would also have to remove one of my midfield or even gasp a striker as I have only 0.1 in the bank and Andrew Robertson is 9 mil, Going back to Chelsea's away form I think most properly be looking at Eden Hazard 11.8 mill the question is who do you put in his place? If I was to get rid of the two players I mention it would give me a total bank of  20.7 mil minus 9 mill for Robertson would give me 11.7 for a midfielder. possible Leroy Sane or David Silva. using the  https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/fpl-player-comparision-tool/ assuming F-Score means final score then Silva would be the better choice by 2 points.

ReplyQuote
Buddas_All_Stars
(@buddas_all_stars)
Eminent Member
15/02/2019 11:07 pm  

Ok, I choose to do a total over hall of most of my players, I did pick some players base on options and Dan Cox news round up and some where picked on sky sports stats. i.e passing, goals, clean sheets, tackles and so on. it would be nice to get a rating on my new teams from those more experience than me.

[attach]174,175,176[/attach]

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Estimable Member
19/02/2019 8:10 pm  

Your middle team looks the best to me, but I would do the following -

Firstly you need to improve on Vinagre, with 2 points in the last 7 games, he's obviously in your team purely to free up funds, but I think with changing Mane to Pogba and Higuain to Son, you'll have the best player in form (Pogba), a proven goal scorer in the Premiership (Son) and could bring in Doherty who is scoring points well above his price range.

Alternatively, if you swap out Vinagre for a slightly cheaper player than my recommended Doherty (e.g. Boly, or Pattinson), you might only need to change one of Mane, or Higuain.

I keep making minor adjustments to my overhaul team but Alisson, Robertson, Laporte, Pogba and Salah have been in every version.

Looking further ahead, after Man City play Watford in WK31, Liverpool have 2 games (Burnley and Fulham) before Man City play again. If you go with the team above, you will have £0.1m in the bank allowing you to take advantage of a Aguero to Salah swap.

Good luck

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: