(@paulmj81)
Member Moderator
10/09/2018 3:59 pm  
Posted by: Daznvern

i could change this to 

Robertson to Boly.

Ings to Lukaku

leaves £1m in bank.

Prefer this, but it does leave you without a captain option for the first Monday night game. Think this is where an alternative GK might come in handy (McCarthy or Ryan) but Alisson could be a season long pick. Remember it's an unwanted dilemma for everyone though, so just depends how you want to approach it.

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Estimable Member
10/09/2018 4:00 pm  

i could change this to 

Robertson to Boly.

Ings to Lukaku

leaves £1m in bank.

I think that would be better. Plus, if you're wanting the option to bring Salah or Kane in, it's much easier to swap either Lukaku or Aguero with your spare £1m, then to swap out Ings with your spare £3.1m and still have to raise funds elsewhere.

ReplyQuote
Ian Parrin
(@ianp1970)
Member Moderator
11/09/2018 10:25 pm  

My currently most expensive draft line-up (£99.7M) is this, for November 4th:

[attach]109[/attach]

so I am starting with this:

[attach]110[/attach]

The only further planned change before the next set of TV fixtures is Salah for Kane on November 11th, 6 transfers altogether.

Only two missing captaincies: CAR v BUR (GW7) & BUR v NEW (GW13)

This post was modified 12 months ago 3 times by Ian Parrin

ReplyQuote
Muzza13
(@muzza13)
12/09/2018 10:51 am  

[attach]111[/attach]

Hi all, this is my overhaul team after a lot of thinking ? Ings will come straight out after captaining him on Monday. Let me know what you think, thanks :)

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
12/09/2018 11:15 am  

Same as mine atm only I have Mandy instead of Laport and Hart in nets. Going to do the same with Ings myself. Great minds ?? 

ReplyQuote
Blatch
(@blatch)
Trusted Member
12/09/2018 12:50 pm  

A bit worried about not having Hazard but this is 407 expected points up to Novemeber with no transfers and costs £100m exactly. Planning to not bother transfer players for poor fixtures on Monday/Friday.

[attach]112[/attach]

This post was modified 11 months ago by Blatch

ReplyQuote
olipoole
(@olipoole)
Trusted Member
12/09/2018 1:32 pm  

[attach]113[/attach]

Left or right? Right has £1m in the bank.

Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Blatch
(@blatch)
Trusted Member
12/09/2018 1:44 pm  
Posted by: olipoole

[attach]113[/attach]

Cheers!

Damn those teams look strong. In my unqualified opinion i'd say the right because having that £1M gives you lots of flexibility when you need to make transfers 

ReplyQuote
fraser1927
(@fraser1927)
12/09/2018 3:40 pm  

First or second?

Hart becomes Alisson and Moura to Richarlison

[attach]114[/attach]

This one is flexible and has the funds to change if/when needed

[attach]116[/attach]

This post was modified 11 months ago by fraser1927

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Estimable Member
12/09/2018 4:06 pm  
Posted by: Mooresyside

Same as mine atm only I have Mandy instead of Laport and Hart in nets. Going to do the same with Ings myself. Great minds ?? 

Wow, I thought my team was close to Muzza's and then read your post! I have Mendy in rather than Laporte and Hart in goal as well. The only difference between mine and yours is that I currently have Kane up front rather than Salah. With only 3 shots on target in 4 matches, I can't justify that pick, but something is drawing me towards him.

Considering we have almost identical teams, let me guess at who Ings "becomes" after Monday night. Is it Seri?

I do prefer the Chelsea keeper over Hart, but think I'd have to downgrade Mendy to Laporte. Hart won't be in too long before I'm due to upgrade him to Alisson when Liverpools fixtures improve, so I think I'll stick with Hart to start.

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
12/09/2018 11:12 pm  

Haha exactly Seri and I also am planning Hart to Alisson but now I'm looking at Maby starting with Seri instead of Jorginho and getting Richardlson in for Ings instead. Decisions ?

This post was modified 11 months ago by Mooresyside

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:26 am  
Posted by: fraser1927

[attach]97[/attach]

Keep changing my mind between having Mendy (Leicester) and Jorginho or Wan-Bissaka and Maddison. Apart from that pretty settled on the team. Have the money to change between premium strikers and Luiz to Robertson if needed.

Like this team @fraser1927. Can you find a way to get Boly over Bennet?

I built a website to justify my addiction.

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:28 am  
Posted by: fraser1927

First or second?

Hart becomes Alisson and Moura to Richarlison

[attach]114[/attach]

This one is flexible and has the funds to change if/when needed

[attach]116[/attach]

Probably first one

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:29 am  

[attach]113[/attach]

Cheers!

Left for me @Olipoole. Did you receive my email reply by the way?

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:31 am  
Posted by: Blatch

A bit worried about not having Hazard but this is 407 expected points up to Novemeber with no transfers and costs £100m exactly. Planning to not bother transfer players for poor fixtures on Monday/Friday.

[attach]112[/attach]

Excellent team. Do worry about no Hazard, but you know the risk and team does look fantastic 

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:33 am  
Posted by: Muzza13

[attach]111[/attach]

Hi all, this is my overhaul team after a lot of thinking ? Ings will come straight out after captaining him on Monday. Let me know what you think, thanks :)

Very nice. Not sure on Ings as he won't play vs Pool so not much gained going with him. That said, he is a great cap option Monday (maybe the best on paper), so don't blame you for rolling the dice

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:36 am  

What do you all think to this. 

Alisson

Mendy,  Robertson, Wan-Bissaka, Luiz

Neves, Maddison,  seri, Hazard

ings,  Aguero,

it leaves £3.1m in the bank. 

The £3.1m in bank means Salah and Kane can be got in just 2 transfers. 

And Ings can be changed to Aubameyang with the Arsenal good fixtures coming up. 

Thoughts please. 

Like it a lot. Not a massive fan on leaving that much in the bank or on Ings tbh as he misses Liverpool match, but still a very solid option. Nicely balanced team. 

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:38 am  
Posted by: Hornet

Definitely, Will!  Team has reformed somewhat into a 4-3-3. Looking at the fixtures, I need the flexibility of getting the 3 big hitters in together and rotating them with some single match day ones....not easy to do with that line-up. Might run that power defence in the 2nd team!

[attach]99[/attach]

Nicely balanced with a lot of firepower @Hornet. I'm probably avoiding Mendy (the Leicester one), but can understand the appeal. Liking the Lukaku shout!

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:40 am  
Posted by: Ian Parrin

My currently most expensive draft line-up (£99.7M) is this, for November 4th:

[attach]109[/attach]

so I am starting with this:

[attach]110[/attach]

The only further planned change before the next set of TV fixtures is Salah for Kane on November 11th, 6 transfers altogether.

Only two missing captaincies: CAR v BUR (GW7) & BUR v NEW (GW13)

Liking this a lot @ianp1970. No chance of squeezing in Boly over Bennet?

ReplyQuote
Spencer
(@spencer)
13/09/2018 10:44 am  

Not sure with having two Chelsea defenders, but you can't argue with their stats.  How does this look?

[attach]117[/attach]

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 10:48 am  
Posted by: Spencer

Not sure with having two Chelsea defenders, but you can't argue with their stats.  How does this look?

[attach]117[/attach]

Brilliant team. Liking the Chelsea double up. Would prefer Boly over Bennet, but expect you're maxed out?

Spencer liked
ReplyQuote
Spencer
(@spencer)
13/09/2018 10:55 am  

Thanks Will.

Yup, only 0.1 itb.  Could play around (Neves -> Madisson maybe), but think this is my favoured combination.  For today at least. 

ReplyQuote
olipoole
(@olipoole)
Trusted Member
13/09/2018 11:02 am  
Posted by: Will Thomas

[attach]113,113[/attach]

Cheers!

Hi Will, thanks. No, I don't think I have. Are you ok to resend please? 

ReplyQuote
Paul Jones
(@paulmj81)
Member Moderator
13/09/2018 11:24 am  
Posted by: Spencer

Thanks Will.

Yup, only 0.1 itb.  Could play around (Neves -> Madisson maybe), but think this is my favoured combination.  For today at least. 

Be tempted to keep that 0.1 to go Neves -> Richarlison somewhere down the line.

Agree with Will - liking the Chelsea double up and they are easy prices to move around if it goes wrong.

Spencer liked
ReplyQuote
jplewes
(@jplewes)
Eminent Member
13/09/2018 11:30 am  

Any thoughts on these? On the 4-3-3 I'm now considering Mendy to David luiz (bonus plus cleans) then Bennett to Doherty. But I'm not sure I can bear to watch City with Mendy so far forward if I don't have him at that price!

The 5-3-2 I'm unsure about the value of jorginho when going big at the back, but he has been so useful first few weeks. I'm also considering starting Kane and moving to Salah when he has the Sunday fixture in that one. 

[attach]107[/attach][attach]106[/attach]

ReplyQuote
Paul Jones
(@paulmj81)
Member Moderator
13/09/2018 12:03 pm  
Posted by: jplewes

Any thoughts on these? On the 4-3-3 I'm now considering Mendy to David luiz (bonus plus cleans) then Bennett to Doherty. But I'm not sure I can bear to watch City with Mendy so far forward if I don't have him at that price!

The 5-3-2 I'm unsure about the value of jorginho when going big at the back, but he has been so useful first few weeks. I'm also considering starting Kane and moving to Salah when he has the Sunday fixture in that one. 

[attach]107[/attach][attach]106[/attach]

Quite like both teams to be honest as I still have both formations under consideration.

I wouldn't be too worried about Mendy. He's done well on the eye so far but he's not blown the other defenders away in terms of points. Luiz and Laporte are only 2-3 points behind him for 0.8m less so it becomes a value game in that respect.

Agree on Jorginho. He's a great option as he'll always get passing bonus, but there's not much of an attacking threat with him now Hazard is back on pens. Luiz will give you the same passing bonus but with the added chance of clean sheets so might be worth downgrading Jorginho to upgrade a defender to one with more bonus potential. 

jplewes liked
ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
13/09/2018 12:20 pm  
Posted by: Will Thomas

[attach]113,113[/attach]

Cheers!

Hi Will, thanks. No, I don't think I have. Are you ok to resend please? 

Just have Oli  ? 

ReplyQuote
RodMcH
(@rodmch)
13/09/2018 12:30 pm  

[attach]118[/attach]

Hi, wouldn't mind a RMT for my draft.

Don't like Liverpool's run of games + CL so skipping them for the time being. Wilson and Mitro seem obvious choices as they're top of the points league, but I like Bournemouth's run and Wilson covers a captain day, and can be traded out for a premium defender.

If Laporte was a nailed on starter I'd pick him over Mendy, but Man City have others that can do his job so I can see him being rotated with the CL games coming up, so i've opted for the more pricey Mendy who can't be so easily replaced.

Hojbjerg is the obvious wildcard, but if you discount his red card he hasn't done too badly, and he covers that Sunday game - plus the Liverpool game is a bonus as my plan is to bring Richarlison in after that. 

Anyway, thoughts appreciated!

ReplyQuote
DeanCPFC
(@deancpfc)
13/09/2018 1:31 pm  

Does this look ok?

Ings will be replaced with Mitrovic after the game on Monday night. [attach]119[/attach]

ReplyQuote
markkwebb
(@markkwebb)
13/09/2018 2:06 pm  

What do we think of this?

Schmeicel

Cook (BOU) Boly (WOL) Wan-B (CRY)

Hazard  Mane  Maddison  Seri

Augero  Kane  Murray (BRI)

It’s quite a weak defence I know but Bournemouth and Leicester have extremely favourable fixtures (apart from playing one another on Saturday). Murray might be swapped out for Mendy after WK6 but I remember being gutted at not having him in my team some weeks last year as he is a goal machine and also will be looking to get Alisson in at somepoint once the Liverpool fixtures are more favourable. I’m worried about Kane instead of Salah and him being injured/ burnt out but once again can be easily swapped out for Salah or another midfielder. Also gutted not to have Jorginho/Alonso but Hazard opportunity for MoM is too difficult to ignore and I fancy him to perform well. Im not paying too much attention to the single game fixture days (like CAR vs BUR) as you’ve got to consider that once those days are over you aren’t gonna want those players in your team and they are unlikely to score many points. Any ideas would be great cheers! 

This post was modified 11 months ago 2 times by markkwebb

ReplyQuote
Liam
 Liam
(@liam123)
13/09/2018 3:06 pm  

[attach]123,124[/attach]

Who do you think will score more points over the next few weeks. Salah and Otto or Wilson and Mitrovic. Right now im leaning towards the latter because of the bournemouth captaincy day but worries me not having two big guns up top. 

ReplyQuote
olipoole
(@olipoole)
Trusted Member
13/09/2018 4:07 pm  
Posted by: Liam

[attach]123,124[/attach]

Who do you think will score more points over the next few weeks. Salah and Otto or Wilson and Mitrovic. Right now im leaning towards the latter because of the bournemouth captaincy day but worries me not having two big guns up top. 

On the data we have so far, easily Wilson and Mitrovic. Salah hasn't had one of his big scores yet, though, and are you going to captain either of the others as much as Salah? 

ReplyQuote
Liam
 Liam
(@liam123)
13/09/2018 4:17 pm  

I don’t really see Salah as a captain option until GW12 when they are at home to Cardiff, up until then Aguero or Hazard has the better fixture. I don’t know anymore my brain is frazzled.

ReplyQuote
olipoole
(@olipoole)
Trusted Member
13/09/2018 4:30 pm  
Posted by: markkwebb

What do we think of this?

Schmeicel

Cook (BOU) Boly (WOL) Wan-B (CRY)

Hazard  Mane  Maddison  Seri

Augero  Kane  Murray (BRI)

It’s quite a weak defence I know but Bournemouth and Leicester have extremely favourable fixtures (apart from playing one another on Saturday). Murray might be swapped out for Mendy after WK6 but I remember being gutted at not having him in my team some weeks last year as he is a goal machine and also will be looking to get Alisson in at somepoint once the Liverpool fixtures are more favourable. I’m worried about Kane instead of Salah and him being injured/ burnt out but once again can be easily swapped out for Salah or another midfielder. Also gutted not to have Jorginho/Alonso but Hazard opportunity for MoM is too difficult to ignore and I fancy him to perform well. Im not paying too much attention to the single game fixture days (like CAR vs BUR) as you’ve got to consider that once those days are over you aren’t gonna want those players in your team and they are unlikely to score many points. Any ideas would be great cheers! 

Like it but I'd personally take Mendy over Murray for the same price, at least until the Brighton/West Ham match. This solves the issue of lacking a premium defender and your keeper could be switched to McCarthy or Ryan to cover one or both of the Brighton single game days. 

I think you're right about Hazard's MOTM potential making him slightly better than Alonso. I'm desperately trying to get him, Hazard, Mane and two premium strikers in, without compromising the rest of the team too much!

ReplyQuote
Foxxie
(@foxxie)
13/09/2018 4:45 pm  

I’ve planned some transfers up to game week 10 to bring in captains for all but 3 match’s let me know your opinions [attach]125[/attach][attach]125[/attach]

ReplyQuote
Killy170
(@killy170)
13/09/2018 4:56 pm  

Patricio6.6
Otto6.2
Luiz8.8
Bennett R5.7
Alexander-Arnold8.4
Boly6.1
Silva B9.3
Sterling11.5
Hazard11.8
Aguero12.8
Aubameyang12.5

Complete overhaul from a team that was based on a Liverpool defence. Any comments appreciated?

ReplyQuote
Blatch
(@blatch)
Trusted Member
13/09/2018 4:57 pm  

Second draft inlight of the Deli Alli and Llorris news. Taken out Kane for Salah, Mane for Hazard and Allisson for McCarthy. Gives me 409 expected points up to November vs 407 with previous team. This team is £100m exactly same value as previous team

[attach]126[/attach]

ReplyQuote
swiftywales
(@swiftywales)
13/09/2018 5:11 pm  

Hi all,

Hope overhaul hasn’t been frying your brains like it has mine. If you can comment on your thoughts of my team it would be appreciated.

[attach]127[/attach]

djyoung9 liked
ReplyQuote
Ian Parrin
(@ianp1970)
Member Moderator
13/09/2018 7:06 pm  

Cheers @ffhwill - The only reason for doing Bennett R instead of Boly was to have enough funds available to own Kane and Salah at the same time. Having taken a second look, I would probably not want both Moura and Kane, so maybe I will go down this route...

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: