Sky Sport Fantasy Football Overhaul thoughts - by Carl  

RSS

Carl
 Carl
(@darkish)
Member Moderator
10/09/2018 12:45 pm  

Week four sees the first overhaul period for your Sky fantasy football team.  This means you can make unlimited transfers that will not count towards your 40 season long transfers.  A good reset will set you up for the season ahead, so it is vital to take time to select your new team. Before resetting…

This topic was modified 2 weeks  ago 3 times by Will Thomas

ReplyQuote
FPL Kangaroo
(@fplkangaroo)
Eminent Member
10/09/2018 9:00 pm  

Woah...another great article Carl!! Excellent read mate!

However , I'm kinda shocked and actually quite disappointed that this article is not a MEMBERS only article....

ReplyQuote
Will Thomas
(@ffhwill)
Founder Admin
11/09/2018 8:00 am  

Thanks @fplkangaroo, duly noted regarding members article (this post is now members only).

I have also replied to your feedback in the forum. Cheers, Will

I built a website to justify my addiction.

ReplyQuote
Dan steward
(@danstew93)
12/09/2018 5:49 pm  

Alright lads this is my draft, I’m pretty happy with it;

Patricio
Alonso Mendy Boly AWB
Mane Hazard Maddison Seri
Kun Mitrovic

£1.5m itb

I could start with Alisson but the fixtures are pretty mental. Torn between wilson & Mitrovic, Maddison is another that isn’t nailed but gives me some decent left over cash.

What do we reckon?

ReplyQuote
Carl
 Carl
(@darkish)
Member Moderator
12/09/2018 10:28 pm  

When I look at the names on the team I think yep looks very nice. What are your plans in regards to covering captain days. You seem to missing a low.

I would go for Wilson over Mitrovic. Fulham have some tough games and Wilson plays in the Bournemouth v Palace so can be a captain. Can always transfer the week after.

I hate leaving money in the bank or less you have plans in the very near turn to spend. Though Maddison looks very good I'm not sure he scores enough points for me.

ReplyQuote
Dan steward
(@danstew93)
12/09/2018 10:44 pm  

I don’t fancy any of the teams that have captaincy apart from the Bournemouth game, all dodgy teams

ReplyQuote
Share: