Sky Sports Fantasy Football Roundup – GW19  

RSS

Carl
 Carl
(@darkish)
Member Moderator
12/12/2018 10:32 am  

This week the set of matches scored 906 points. Following Liverpool’s 4-0 win away to Bournemouth and Spurs 2-0 win at Leicester meant Liverpool & Spurs scored the most points with 83 and Bournemouth are the lowest scorers with 8 points. Man of the match The table below are the Sky man of the matches:…

Dan steward
(@danstew93)
Trusted Member
12/12/2018 12:43 pm  

Who do we think is more essential over Xmas hazard, Kane or salah ?

Also richarlison got some tough fixtures are we keeping or getting rid of so who for ?

ReplyQuote
Hornet
(@hornet)
Eminent Member
13/12/2018 6:24 am  

What’s your take on Torreira, Carl? Another great article!

ReplyQuote
Carl
 Carl
(@darkish)
Member Moderator
13/12/2018 7:32 am  

I don't think there are any essential players over Xmas. Looking at the prediction tool weeks 17-21, Hazard looks worst of the three though similar pts/£m. Did you see the excellent youtube video with Will and Dan, where they mentioned to rotate between these players which may be a great option.

Richarlison is needed for me for the single game home to Spurs. I'll be on festive leave by the and will consider how and who to replace him with.

Hornet liked
ReplyQuote
Carl
 Carl
(@darkish)
Member Moderator
13/12/2018 7:36 am  

Thanks. I'll take a closer look at Torreira in the next article. But a quick look at his stats of only 0.5 pts/g/£m suggests he is too expensive

Hornet liked
ReplyQuote
Hornet
(@hornet)
Eminent Member
13/12/2018 9:36 am  

Thanks, Carl!  Much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Dan steward
(@danstew93)
Trusted Member
13/12/2018 12:38 pm  

Cheers for reply Carl, I’ve not seen it, I’ll check it out later! How many transfers you aiming to having left after New Year games ?

ReplyQuote
Carl
 Carl
(@darkish)
Member Moderator
13/12/2018 10:42 pm  

The prediction tool can be found here:

https://fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/the-algorithm-fpl-sky-prediction-planning-toolkit/

I have no target for transfers for the turn of the year. Currently have 24 transfers, will try to use as free as possible. Once break up from work for holidays I'll look for any good spots otherwise hold steady.

ReplyQuote
Share: