Sky Sports Fantasy Football - The Weekly Digest GW17  

RSS

Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
07/12/2018 4:44 pm  

The Weekly Digest This is a new Sky Sports Fantasy Football series by Dan Cox 2016/17 winner. Dan will be casting his eye back at the previous weeks action before preparing you for the incoming Gameweek. Dan will examine the recent run of Man of the Match (MOTM) awards, the bonus point beneficiaries and transfer…

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
08/12/2018 7:07 am  

I ended up taking out Arnie Salah and Luiz for Kane Abamayang and Madison. It paid off for me midweek but now I'm a little worried that my defence now is Laport Boly and Paterson with Alison as GK.
I still have Seri who id like to get rid of also. Currently on 25 transfers. Do you think this defence will be ok to the overhaul?

ReplyQuote
Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
08/12/2018 9:44 am  

I think that’s ok mate. Seri looks like he needs to go now the bonus has dried up.

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
08/12/2018 10:07 am  

Yea think it's time to move him on. I've 7.6m to replace him. I was thinking getting Wan-bissaka back in for Seri. Not alot of options really, Brooks or Hojbjerg were the only others I was thinking. Gonna go AWB. Cheers for the reply mate. 👍

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
08/12/2018 10:15 am  

Might actually replace him with Doherty on Sunday and capt Doherty. Already have Boly tho, don't no if I want to double up on Wolves at the back tho. Dilemma lol

ReplyQuote
Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
08/12/2018 10:26 am  

I’m on treble wolves defence

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
08/12/2018 10:32 am  

They were a sure thing early in the season but then went off the boil. Hopefully they have turned a corner after the Chelsea result. Gonna go Doherty now his attacking threat plus i get another game out of Seri just edges it.

ReplyQuote
Share: