Sky Sports Fantasy Football - The Weekly Digest GW23  

RSS

Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
11/01/2019 1:18 pm  

The Weekly Digest GW23 So as we've had a bit of a break following the start of the third round of the FA Cup, it feels a bit too long after GW21 to summarise the events of  the matches from December 29th through to January 3rd. So instead of listing all the bonus and MOTM…

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Will Thomas
This topic was modified 2 months ago by Dan Cox

Madds74
(@rosco)
Eminent Member
11/01/2019 6:08 pm  

Hey Dan any thoughts on my team? Wanted to crack the top 100 this season but it seems all out of shape. I still have 20 transfers left though. Currently on 1537 points just outside top 2000. Allison, VVD, Alonso, Wan Biss, Bennett, Hazard, Pogba, Sane, Richarlison, Maddison and just Son up front. Cheers

ReplyQuote
Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
11/01/2019 6:26 pm  

Any money in the bank? I’d prob look at losing Alonso to free up money and Son to Aguero/kane/Salah. Keep son for Sunday and then move on Monday to a Man City player. Aguero?

ReplyQuote
gilders
(@gilders)
Estimable Member
11/01/2019 6:45 pm  

I'm sure Dan will reply, but I can give you my opinion if you like.

20 transfers left is great, but they're still precious so I'd limit using them as much as possible especially as Overhaul week isn't far away. I'd keep defence as is. The main thing that stands out is that Son only has one more game to play before he's off to play in Asia Cup. I don't know how much money in the bank you have (if any) so it's hard to suggest a replacement for Son. Rashford is less than Son, so that's a possibility. 

Or if you're not stuck on keeping Hazard in your team (you'd still have a strong midfield and Hazard doesn't seem to be consistently getting bonuses like earlier in the season), you could have Aubameyang and Mitrovic up front.

Come overhaul, I'd be looking at swapping Alonso for Luiz to save over £1m.

ReplyQuote
Madds74
(@rosco)
Eminent Member
11/01/2019 7:08 pm  

Thanks guys. 0.9 mill itb. I know I need to ship Son out after man u game.

ReplyQuote
Stoneyroses
(@stoneyroses)
11/01/2019 8:14 pm  

Hi All,

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to do anything with my team for awhile. Any advice or thoughts on what I can do to improve the team would be appreciated.  The free transfer week can’t come quick enough.

My team is 

Allison, Robertson, Rudgier,Laporte, Doherty, Pogba,Maddison,Torreira,Anderson,Son,Salah.  I have 14 transfers left and have 1475 points.

Cheers

Steven.

ReplyQuote
Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
12/01/2019 6:51 am  

Any scope of Son and Salah to kane and sterling? Or aguero if you can afford him

ReplyQuote
Mish
 Mish
(@mish)
Eminent Member
12/01/2019 11:41 am  

Hi Dan. Would you not consider making Hazard or Luiz as captain today, as Chelsea are at home to Newcastle, instead of Salah? I have all 3 players as you do, but I’m torn as to what to do!!!!! Any thoughts? Cheers!

This post was modified 2 months ago by Mish

ReplyQuote
Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
12/01/2019 11:51 am  

Salah has punished me before so I’m wary of not captaining him

ReplyQuote
Mish
 Mish
(@mish)
Eminent Member
12/01/2019 11:59 am  

Fair enough!! 

ReplyQuote
Kieran OK
(@serenity-later)
Eminent Member
13/01/2019 11:39 am  

Hi Dan, by choosing the bring in Kane for Salah today instead of next Sunday aren't you essentially picking Kane v United above Salah v Palace?

ReplyQuote
Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
13/01/2019 11:55 am  

Yeah pretty much. Might be a little hazard to kane today and lose snoddy

ReplyQuote
Kieran OK
(@serenity-later)
Eminent Member
13/01/2019 12:20 pm  

I'm thinking something similar, Hazard is so annoying. Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
14/01/2019 6:49 pm  

Done this move myself.. now thinking who to replace Kane with? Aguero and Aubameyang the obvious choices.  What's everyone else thinking?

ReplyQuote
Dan steward
(@danstew93)
Trusted Member
15/01/2019 12:34 pm  

Eyup Mooresyside, im thinking hazard, rashford or VVD. Annoying coz I just got rid of hazard for Kane !

ReplyQuote
Share: