Sky Sports Fantasy Football - The Weekly Digest GW26  

RSS

Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
01/02/2019 4:05 pm  

The Weekly Digest This is a new Sky Sports Fantasy Football series by Dan Cox 2016/17 winner. Dan will be casting his eye back at the previous weeks action before preparing you for the incoming Gameweek. GAMEWEEK 25 SKY SPORTS MAN OF THE MATCH AWARDS These were the players who caught the eye of the…

Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
03/02/2019 1:08 am  

Dan your stuff Is 100% but there is 1 big thing you guys should do and that is set up some kind of blog like 1 hour before ko.

• This is when the stress starts for most people. I am a member just saying lol Then it comes 2 1 hour before the ko an I speak for lots in saying it would help alot if you could have 1 guy each week from 2 to 3 peak hours just and questions..

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member

Dan your stuff Is 100% but there is 1 big thing you guys should do and that is set up some kind of blog like 1 hour before ko.

• This is when the stress starts for most people. I am a member just saying lol Then it comes 2 1 hour before the ko an I speak for lots in saying it would help alot if you could have 1 guy each week from 2 to 3 peak hours just and questions..

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
Dan Cox
(@animal)
Member Moderator
03/02/2019 6:40 am  

I’ll mention it to Will. What I do is think of the worst case scenario during the week each week. So if a player is announced as injured or not in the starting XI I’ll know exactly what I’m doing. This then stops you making rash decisions.

ReplyQuote
Paul Jones
(@paulmj81)
Member Moderator
03/02/2019 9:23 am  

I can 2nd what Dan has said about always having a plan. If it’s a bit of discussion & opinion you’re looking for though, there is a Facebook group for Sky which you get access to depending on your Hub membership. There’s generally people active there prior to kick-off & most are really, really top players. Just give @ffhwill a shout to see if your eligible.

ReplyQuote
Dan steward
(@danstew93)
Trusted Member
03/02/2019 8:45 pm  

Any chance of been able to add pictures on comments dan be easier than writing everything out etc

ReplyQuote
Mooresyside
(@mooresyside)
Trusted Member
10/02/2019 9:06 am  

Sorry guys only getting back now. To access the fb group and WhatsApp group do i need to upgrade to premium? 

ReplyQuote
Share: