Home Forums General Discussion So Kane is back then!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Will 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Paul
    Participant
    @pmj1981

So with 70 odd mins and a decent showing against Madrid, do we now need to shoehorn Kane straight back in to our teams?? With all the ‘big guns’ facing off on Sunday, it seems he’s the obvious captaincy choice for both Sky and FPL.

For those that ditched him, what are your plans for getting him back?

With 1FT I’d have to remove Aguero in FPL – not clear cut after his own record breaking goal last night.

And as for Sky, I have 6.6m itb and literally no idea which route would make the best use of it. I’m almost willing news of an injury to one of my other players to make the choice for me.

Will
    Keymaster
    @ffhwill

He’s as close to a must have as it gets for me (all formats).

Will be bringing him back in for Sky and already own in FPL.

I’d be tempted by the Aguero > Kane move in FPL. It could bite you, but is probably the % play

Paul
      Participant
      @pmj1981

Yeah, Aguero was a 1 week thing on the wildcard & I’ll be banking a profit by getting rid. Would prefer to lose one of Morata or Firmino but cant have them all this year.

Who are you switching out in Sky? I currently like my team there so really struggling with it. Sanchez or Kolasinac are options but they could be useful nearer christmas. Naughton is another, but again he’s a (c) option against Stoke in a few weeks.

Will
      Keymaster
      @ffhwill

Currently on Lowe > Kane.. but that still leaves me Coutinho.. depends if I want Lukaku or if I think Coutinho could come back and be a decent option. Wasting too many transfers in Sky, so need to make these ones count

Hornet
    Participant
    @richard

I am forced really to take Vardy out early and move Kane in. I brought KDB in for Kane but he needs to stay long term. Will miss Vardy against West Ham but would hope that’s not going to be a massive haul…. Famous last words. Snookered myself but we didn’t have much info on the extent of the injury. Best scenario would be for them to bench and rest Kane and let Son have a run. I would captain Eriksen in that case.

Will
      Keymaster
      @ffhwill

It’s so frustrating taking these big hitters in and out.. especially when we don’t have the whole picture (it’s as if these prem managers don’t realise what they are doing to us!). Need to stick with our picks and save transfers for while.. at least that’s what I’m going to try and do from now on

Paul McAnulty
    Participant
    @paulmcanulty

Kept hold of him in Sky (dropped Coutinho instead). Going to move Lukaku on for him in FPL, will potentially get Lukaku back in after the International Break for Jesus or Firminio

Will
      Keymaster
      @ffhwill

Wish I kept in Sky (did in my other team). Him and Lukaku looks like the men to own going into Xmas. Nailed on starters and good cap options.

I see you’re creeping up those leaderboards again Paul. Nice work!

Hornet
    Participant
    @richard

Best move in sky was to hold on to him! Transfers more valuable…I didn’t though!!

Dale
    Participant
    @dale

What an anti climax Kane’s return was 😏

Will
      Keymaster
      @ffhwill

Tell me about it! Been burnt so many times by him not showing up at home… I’ll still captain him next time though

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.