Home Forums General Discussion So Kane is out then!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dan 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Paul
    Participant
    @pmj1981

With confirmation from Poch that Kane will be missing this weekend, and no guarantees that he will be available next week for the Palace game, what are everyones plans in both FPL & Sky FF?

Spurs have stated that they will assess him before Madrid on Wednesday which sounds promising, but they also said yesterday that he wasn’t injured and only had cramp so what are we to believe? They don’t exactly have the best reputation for giving out accurate injury info…..Danny Rose being case in point!!

Will
    Keymaster
    @ffhwill

The big positive for Sky is that we get to see line ups next Sunday when Spurs have Palace at home. I may now do Kane > Richarlison, then Vardy > Kane if he is fit for that game. If he’s not, then you get a nice 3 for 1 on Vardy over Kane before bringing him back in on the 24th Nov.

I’ll probably hold firm in FPL and hope he’s back next week

Paul
      Participant
      @pmj1981

Agreed. I think I will move him on in Sky and then re-evaluate next week. Means I can delay ditching Kolasinac for the Swansea game while still getting my planned transfer targets. Was due to make a striker switch next week anyway so like you say, being able to see the team sheet for the Palace game will be a godsend.

On a wildcard for FPL so may have to rip that up and start again.

Will
    Keymaster
    @ffhwill

Wow, Coutinho ruled out as well. This could turn into a self help clinic.

Back to the drawing board!

Dino
    Participant
    @dinhosaur

Interesting call on Richarlison, was going to get him in when he’s a captain option. You were right on the other post too, you just know Aguero will be benched, so many points in this City team we can’t tap into, while I sit here with Sterling!!!

Will
      Keymaster
      @ffhwill

Some tough calls coming up Dino. So difficult to make decisions when we don’t know how long players are out for (Kane and Cout) or even if they will play (City).

That’s one reason I like Richarlison. Nailed on and cheap!

Dino
      Participant
      @dinhosaur

Yes exactly, guess we’re all in the same boat. These are the decisions that set teams apart though I think, some will hold but I don’t like that idea in sky. Currently ranked 544 so here’s to hoping I find something that pays off!

Hornet
    Participant
    @richard

Yep, the Richarlison / Vardy / Kane move looks nice. Be good to get some accurate update on Kane situation but I doubt that will happen. I have Eriksen, so could cover the Palace game with him next week.

Ian Parrin
    @ianp1970

Argh!!

I’m snookered on the early Richarlison shout – currently have 3-5-2!

Might bring Firmino in for Kane, then put two plans together ready for next Sunday.

Good news for those that keep transfers in hand though 🙂

Ian Parrin
      @ianp1970

Could go like this tomorrow instead:
      Kane to Lacazette

Next Sunday
      Ritchie to Richarlison

Nov. 25th
      Vardy to Kane

Decisions, Decisions!!

Dan
    Keymaster
    @animal

I’ll be taking him out. Imagine if you hold him and he doesn’t make it next weekend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.