Want to beat your mates at FPL? Want to beat that mini-league rival who always wins? Want to get a better overall rank?
I have been playing FPL for nine years now. I have finished in the top 10,000 five times with my three best finishes being 1,603rd, 753rd and 82nd.
I'm not saying this to boast, but simply to reassure you that what I am about to tell you works. It’s a proven formula that I have followed and refined over the years. I can (almost) guarantee that if you follow the advice given in this guide, you will improve as an FPL player and beat your mates. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or an advanced player looking for some tips and tricks, this guide is for you. I will teach you how to become a better Fantasy Premier League (FPL) manager... and win!
This guide includes:
- Winning formations and team structure.
- Winning formations and team structures with examples.
- Key tips for different formation structures.
- How much to spend on each position.
- Five overall structure stips.
- The types of players you should be drafting in for each position.
- Two rules you MUST stick to when selecting players.
- How To Take Hits.
- Four occasions when you should take a hit.
- Five tips for making hits.
- Defence Strategies.
- How to play two and three way rotation strategies.
- Chips, Wildcards & Double Gameweeks.
- How to take advantage of double Gameweeks
- How to play your bench boost, triple captain and free hit chips
- How to play your first wildcard
- How to play your second wildcard
- How to combine chips effectively
- What is a free hit boomerang and how to play it effectively
- How to build team value
- Why does it happen and why is it so important
- Tools you’ll need
- The risk involved
- Five winning tips to building team value
- Example season strategy