Gain 10% off membership and access this guide
Join thousands of fantasy managers and become part of our Hub membership community. Simply use coupon code: HEIS10 when you register to become a member to get 10% off any membership level.
What do members get access to?
- OPTA Data (NEW).
- Entry into £5,000 prize league (NEW).
- Members' slack Channel (NEW)
- Ben Crellin’s FPL planning sheet.
- How To Win at FPL guides.
- Player comparison tool.
- Team reveals form top-ranked players.
- Rate my team tool.
- Advanced fixture ticker.
- FPL watchlist tool.
- Minimum 100 extra articles each year.
- The Algorithm forecasting model for FPL.
- A lot more!
About the Guide
This makes up part of our updated 'How To Win at FPL' members' series ahead of the 2019/2020 season. We will be covering everything from an absolute beginners guide to formation team structure, winning tips, fatal errors, building team value, defence strategies and how to play your chips effectively.
A little bit about your authors…
Will and FPL Heisenberg, veterans at the game, have written these guides. Will is the founder of fantasy football hub and been playing FPL for nine years with six top 10,000 finishes. FPL Heisenberg has come top 20,000 in each of the last three seasons with a best rank of 836th. We’re not saying this to blow our own trumpets, simply to reassure you that the advice given comes from years of fine-tuning our FPL skillset that we are now passing on to you.
How to win at FPL guide includes
- Formations and team structure
- The Types of Players You Need
- Form vs. Fixtures
- How to use statistics
- Five fatal errors
- Building Team Value.
- Taking points hits in FPL.
- FPL rotation strategies
- Double Gameweeks, Chips and Wildcards