Matthew Jones is, arguably, the most consistently good FPL player in the world. In 10 seasons, Matthew has finished top 500 three times, top 10k eight times and never finished lower than 15,535 (in his first season). He’s also a dab hand at Sky having finished 2nd overall in 16/17, his first season, proving his strategies are effective across fantasy formats.
His full FPL history can be seen below:
In this new members series, Matthew will be talking in depth about the strategies that have made him one of the best FPL player in the world.
Become a member for just 1
What do members get access to?
- OPTA Data (NEW).
- Entry into £5,000 prize league (NEW).
- Members' slack Channel (NEW)
- Ben Crellin’s FPL planning sheet.
- How To Win at FPL guides.
- Player comparison tool.
- Team reveals form top-ranked players.
- Rate my team tool.
- Advanced fixture ticker.
- FPL watchlist tool.
- Minimum 100 extra articles each year.
- The Algorithm forecasting model for FPL.
- A lot more!