This week the set of matches scored 951 points. Following West Ham’s 2-0 win away to Fulham meant West Ham scored the most points with 83 while Everton are the lowest scorers with 20 points.
Man of the match
The table below are the Sky man of the matches:
Hazard picks up his fourth award of the season to move into second in the table and Sharqiri achieves his third award.
The distribution of bonuses by team this week is:
Man City were the only stand out team of the week in terms of picking up bonuses. Bournemouth who have the lowest number of bonus for the season achieved an impressive number away to Wolves. It’ll be worth keeping an eye on Wolves to see if they concede a lot of possession and pass bonus.
This gives a seasonal picture below:
The bonus awards by position based on the number of appearances is:
Bonus by player
The table of the top players for various bonuses are as follows:
Fernandinho has moved top joint bo...
This membership article includes:
- Stats roundup of the weekend's action
- Detailed bonus breakdown, including MOM awards.
- Horizon scanning - stats breakdown of a specific player analysing value.
- Carl's own team and thoughts on the game.
Access for just £1
- How to win a Sky Guide by former winner Dan Cox
- Sky planning sheet that has helped the last two overall winners
- The Algorithm - a Sky forecasting model
- 40 plus membership articles a year
- Advanced fixture ticker