The mid-week fixtures set of matches scored 867 points. Bournemouth being the top scores with 97 points following their 4-0 win over Chelsea while the lowest scorers were West Ham with 14 points. The weekend set of matches scored 951 points. Following Chelsea’s 5-0 win against Huddersfield meant Chelsea had the highest team scores with 113 points, while Huddersfield had the lowest with six points.
Man of the match
The table below are the Sky man of the matches for mid-week and weekend matches:
Hazard picks up his sixth award of the season and moves clear at the top of the season table. Mitrovic and Anderson both picked up their fourth awards to join a host of players in third position. Reid picks up back to back awards to have three for the season, four other players achieved their third award.
The distribution of bonuses by team over the two set of matches is:
Chelsea were top bonus scorers following two easier fixtures, though lost one 4-0 and wo...
This membership article includes:
- Stats roundup of the weekend's action
- Detailed bonus breakdown, including MOM awards.
- Horizon scanning - stats breakdown of a specific player analysing value.
- Carl's own team and thoughts on the game.
Access for just £1
- How to win a Sky Guide by former winner Dan Cox
- Sky planning sheet that has helped the last two overall winners
- The Algorithm - a Sky forecasting model
- 40 plus membership articles a year
- Advanced fixture ticker