What is fantasy football hub?
We provide a hub for fantasy writers, bloggers, podcasters and tool creators to share their work.
Why become a contributor?
- We promote you and build your following – We always credit our writers and help you become ‘known’ in the Fantasy community.
- Earn money – 50% recurring monthly commission on any membership signups (read more about this below).
- Complete flexibility – What to write? How much to write? We offer guidance and help you create something our readers will enjoy, but the final decision is yours.
- Join our contributor team – We have various contributor groups that discuss all things fantasy football.
- Free membership – Yes, we will chuck this in the package – now that’s a good deal.
How can I earn money?
We are on a mission to make fantasy football hub the No.1 resource for fantasy football. Many of our contributors post because they love the game, but we also offer a unique way of earning money.
We charge £2.50 a month or £20 a year to be a basic member and gain access to our exclusive membership content (you get this free). If people sign up because of your content, you get 50% recurring commission. So one monthly member would earn you £15 a year (or £10 if they pay yearly). 100 monthly members? £1500 a year.
You can gain members via three ways:
- Affiliate Links. When you contribute, we’ll give you a coupon code to share with others and affiliate link. Using our software, we are able to track users who come to FFH via your link or coupon code. Any membership sign-ups we gain from your link, will be attributed to you.
- Contribute free content. This is the best way to get your work ‘out there’ as we promote you on the site and through social media. This will get the most views as it’s not restricted to members. If you’re creating content on your site anyway, you can also share it on FFH. You might even gain a few sign-ups by placing a ‘become a member’ link at the end of your post.
- Contribute membership content. Membership content can be in any form – articles/blog, podcast, tools or statistical analysis and must be original to FFH (unlike free content). To access your membership content, users will have a sign-up link via your contributor link (see Ben Crellin’s sheet here). This is the most likely to gain new members because users have a reason to sign up.
Everything we do is completely transparent. Once signed up, you will be given access to your contributor dashboard. From here, you will be able to see your clicks, subscribers, sales and payment history.
What could I contribute?
Post, guide or podcast. We are also seeking high-quality spreadsheets and fantasy tools. We primarily cover FPL and Sky games, but we’re always looking to expand.
I’m interested. What do I need to do?
Simply fill out this form. We do get a lot of inquiries, so we’ll need to know a little about you. Our main selection criteria are previous fantasy record (your advice needs to be good!) and writing experience (if you’re applying to be a writer obviously). We do occasionally accept those without writing experience, but you’ll need to send us an example of your writing.
Recent Blog Posts
Some of our latest work
The game has been launched, you’ve looked at the fixtures and you’ve made a draft team. Maybe you’ve made about 10 draft teams and are now so confused your head hurts. But let’s just take a bit of time and think of everything and get into the right frame of mind for...
Dear Hub Community, We have some big news for you. Our new sponsor, Fanteam, is offering a Premier League season game with a prize pot of incredible 250.000€. Yep, you read that right. The first prize receives 50.000€ and to be in the top 20 would still grant you a...
Welcome to our brand new OPTA data tool. This is the go-to place for all the latest fantasy football statistics. It's still in development, so drop a comment below if you have any suggestions or comments. RECENT UPDATE: Now includes custom stats tab! ...
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you’re a keen fantasy football player and writer, we’d love to hear from you.