After the last article somebody twittered if it was possible for the algorithm to hide behind the couch when Salah and Sterling played. The answer is no, though I found out at 2pm on Saturday after Sterling’s hattrick that it can fly out the window 😊
Joking apart, I don’t worry about my score in the first week as there is a lot of variance (randomness) in scores for any individual week. My main concern, is did my players play and escape without injury. After this, it's about looking at stats of players who I might want to consider in the future that will not immediately show up in the algorithm...
Gain access and get 10% off Hub Membership
Join thousands of fantasy managers and become part of our Hub membership community. Simply use coupon code: ALI when you register to become a member to get 10% off any membership level.
What do members get access to?
- OPTA Data (NEW).
- Entry into £5,000 prize league (NEW).
- Ultimate Pre Season Guide (NEW)
- Members' slack Channel (NEW)
- Ben Crellin’s FPL planning sheet.
- How to Win at FPL guides.
- How To Win at FPL guides.
- Player comparison tool.
- Team reveals form top-ranked players.
- Rate my team tool.
- Advanced fixture ticker.
- FPL watchlist tool.
- Minimum 100 extra articles each year.
- The Algorithm forecasting model for FPL.
- Jossy's FPL planner.
- A lot more!