Matthew Jones is, arguably, the most consistently good FPL player in the world. In 10 seasons, Matthew has finished top 500 three times, top 10k eight times and never finished lower than 15,535 (in his first season). He’s also a dab hand at Sky having finished 2nd overall in 16/17, his first season, proving his strategies are effective across fantasy formats.
His full FPL history can be seen below:
In this new members series, Matthew will be revealing his team and strategy ahead of each Gameweek
Get 10% off
What do members get access to?
- How To Win at FPL Video Guides (NEW)
- OPTA stats data tool (NEW)
- Access to our members' only slack channel (NEW)
- Comparison Tool (NEW)
- Ben Crellin's planner
- Weekly team reveals from top-ranked players
- Over 100 member-only articles
- Advanced fixture ticker
- Rate my team tool
- Algorithm forecasting tool
- A lot more!