This week the set of matches scored 882 points. Following Man City’s 6-0 win against Chelsea meant Man City had the highest team scores with 106 points, while Chelsea had the lowest with five points.
Man of the match
The table below are the Sky man of the matches:
Pogba picks up his fourth award to move joint third for the season, while Eriksen and Aguero both pick up their third awards.
The distribution of bonuses by team over the two set of matches is:
Liverpool had by far the best bonus performance during a comfortable game against Bournemouth. Man City thrashed Chelsea but struggled to have this reflected in their usual high bonus. The only other team of note was Wolves who achieved four passing awards.
It is also worth noting the Man Utd didn’t achieve any awards, which I found surprising as they had a comfortable win.
This gives a seasonal picture below:
The bonus awards by position based on the number of appearances is:
This membership article includes:
- Stats roundup of the weekend's action
- Detailed bonus breakdown, including MOM awards.
- Horizon scanning - stats breakdown of a specific player analysing value.
- Carl's own team and thoughts on the game.
Access for just £1
- How to win a Sky Guide by former winner Dan Cox
- Sky planning sheet that has helped the last two overall winners
- The Algorithm - a Sky forecasting model
- 40 plus membership articles a year
- Advanced fixture ticker