The mid-week fixtures set of matches scored 940 points. Liverpool being the top scores with 111 points following their 5-0 win over Watford while the lowest scorers were Watford with seven points. The weekend set of matches scored 885 points. Following West Ham’s 2-0 win against Newcastle meant West Ham had the highest team scores with 77 points, while Burnley had the lowest with 20 points...
This membership article includes:
- Stats roundup of the weekend's action
- Detailed bonus breakdown, including MOM awards.
- Horizon scanning - stats breakdown of a specific player analysing value.
- Carl's own team and thoughts on the game.
Access for just £1
- Members Slack channel
- How to win a Sky Guide by former winner Dan Cox
- Sky planning sheet that has helped the last two overall winners
- The Algorithm - a Sky forecasting model
- 40 plus membership articles a year
- Advanced fixture ticker