This is a members series by @FPLBraveheart - a keen poker player who effectively applies the principles of variance and probability to play FPL. With several top rank finishes to his name, Braveheart does this to devastating effect.
xFPL uses expected goals and expected assists to create expected FPL points (xFPL).
Key article features:
- xFPL – Form
- xFPL – Value
- xFPL Tips for the upcoming Gameweek
Become a Fantasy Football Hub member for just £1
- How To Win at FPL guides.
- Player comparison tool.
- Rate my team tool.
- Advanced fixture ticker
- Ben Crellin’s FPL planning sheet.
- FPL Heisenberg team reveals
- FPL watchlist tool
- Key FPL stats tool.
- Minimum 50 extra articles each year.
- A forecasting model for FPL.
- A lot more!